Plantix is India’s leading digital ecosystem connecting farmers, local retailers and agri-input producers. It is the world’s most downloaded app for farmers - combining artificial intelligence and the expertise of leading research institutions around the globe. Millions of customers use the Plantix Crop Doctor to diagnose crop problems, get recommendations about treatments and the best suited products at their local store. For the first time in their farming life, many are now able to obtain an accurate diagnosis and the right treatment. On top of this, we provide detailed advice on how to avoid crop loss and to minimize pesticide and fertilizer use. With Plantix, we are able to make a meaningful impact in farmers’ lives.
We have also built the country’s largest digital B2B platform, the Plantix Partner App for for agri-inputs - connecting tens of thousands local retailers. The company has over 1000 products listed in the product catalogue, offers transparent pricing, easy payment and business management.
Would you love to join our dynamic team of over 250 people? We are looking for an experienced sales person to look after the sales for Haryana/Rajasthan location and effectively manage the team too.
A) Team Leading
1.Recruit and train to ensure that there is enough strength to handle the sales projections
2. Provide training, help, and second voice to the sales advisors to help them achieve their targets
3. Develop rebuttals for the evolving customer queries and train the team members on the same
B) Set goals and measure/audit performance of each team member
1. Develop sales target for each of the team member and explain them the same with deadlines
2. Measure daily, weekly, monthly performance trends of each team member and take corrective actions to match the organization's expectations
3. Conduct daily team hurdles to brief the team on the team and individual targets
4. Motivate team members to meet and exceed targets
5. Initiate Performance Improvement Plans for regular non-performers and provide training interventions, feedbacks
6. Audit calls, emails to ensure productivity and 100% compliance to processes for each team member
C) Prepare Sales Reports and Strategy Recommendations
1. Monitor CRM sales reports and present weekly/biweekly sales reports to management with recommendations
2. Ensure correctness of data at all times, report daily performance to the Sales Head
3. Ensure meeting daily/Monthly KPIs - Revenue, conversion%, Average Revenue per User, etc
D) Keep Informed of New Products and Services
1. Learn about the benchmark sales practices and implement the same in the organization
2. Study competition and train the team to handle questions related to competition
3. Learn about related news, products, services to ensure that the sales advisors evolve with the evolving customer requirements
4. Provide feedback to the organization on product improvements changes to suit market requirements
Sounds interesting? Apply here!