Plantix is India’s leading digital ecosystem connecting farmers, local retailers and agri-input producers. It is the world’s most downloaded app for farmers - combining artificial intelligence and the expertise of leading research institutions around the globe. Millions of customers use the Plantix Crop Doctor to diagnose crop problems, get recommendations about treatments and the best suited products at their local store. For the first time in their farming life, many are now able to obtain an accurate diagnosis and the right treatment. On top of this, we provide detailed advice on how to avoid crop loss and to minimize pesticide and fertilizer use. With Plantix, we are able to make a meaningful impact in farmers’ lives.
We have also built the country’s largest digital B2B platform, the Plantix Partner App for for agri-inputs - connecting tens of thousand local retailers. The company has over 1000 products listed in the product catalogue, offers transparent pricing, easy payment and business management.
Would you love to join our team of over 150 people? We are looking for a Product Owner in Indore who helps us to drive one of the core features in the Plantix Farmer app called F2R. After Plantix has helped the farmer identify a problem in the field, F2R connects the farmer with a retailer who can provide the right treatment for their problem.
Who we are looking for
- Management of F2R in India - You will work closely with the product owner of F2R in Germany as well as the local team leads in India to drive product development
- Serve as the connection point between farmers and retailers so that we are continuously deepening our knowledge of these customer groups and learning from their feedback, so that we can build a better product for them
- Have an overview of our call center activities and drive initiatives to increase the success rates of farmer and retailer connections
- Good instincts along with an analytical mind for data, so that product decisions can be made quickly and autonomously
- Proven track record as a product manager or owner in a fast-growing online consumer business (2-5 yrs)
- Possess technical abilities to master internally-used tools and processes
- Ability to empathize and advocate for the customers to shape our customer-centric product initiatives
- Preferably have an agri tech background
- Very strong cross-functional communication, project management and collaboration abilities
- Team player and leader to drive outcomes without formal authorization or reporting
What we offer:
· The opportunity to get hands-on experience building a revolutionary and meaningful product, while having big influence on the direction we take in Engineering and lots of autonomy to do the right thing - and do it well
· Working for a growing, VC-backed, mission-driven company that cares about its employees, a great work climate and of course pain reliefs for small farmers
· Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
· Employee stock-option plan
· Work at a modern, well-equipped office in the center of Indore with a creative and inspiring environment
· 5 days a week
· No Check-in/Check-out
· Company-sponsored health & accidental insurance coverage
· Success & Festive Celebrations and much more..!!
Sounds Interesting? Apply here! :)