Plantix is India’s leading digital ecosystem connecting farmers, local retailers and agri-input producers. It is the world’s most downloaded app for farmers - combining artificial intelligence and the expertise of leading research institutions around the globe. Millions of customers use the Plantix Crop Doctor to diagnose crop problems, get recommendations about treatments and the best suited products at their local store. For the first time in their farming life, many are now able to obtain an accurate diagnosis and the right treatment. On top of this, we provide detailed advice on how to avoid crop loss and to minimize pesticide and fertilizer use. With Plantix, we are able to make a meaningful impact in farmers’ lives.
We have also built the country’s largest digital B2B platform, the Plantix Partner App for for agri-inputs - connecting tens of thousand local retailers. The company has over 1000 products listed in the product catalogue, offers transparent pricing, easy payment and business management.
Would you love to join our team of over 250 people?
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives, systems & software tools.
- Support in End-to-end Recruitment process from candidate screening, calling, setting up interviews, discussing compensation packages and closing the vacancies within the given TAT.
- Working on employee on-boarding process in compliance to the company's policies and ensuring that all required documentation is in place
- Formulate policies and procedures as per the changing requirements.
- Managing employee joining formalities and induction also attend the disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Create and update employee records and reports according to policy and legal requirements.
- Assist in planning and organizing employee engagement & welfare activities.
- Maintaining Employee relations to ensure smooth working of the organization.
- MBA in HR with relevant experience in the industry (1-3 yrs)
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking ability
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Strong record keeping and presentation skills