Head of Product (f/m/d)
Plantix is the world’s most downloaded app for farmers (10 million so far)- combining artificial intelligence and the expertise of leading research institutions around the globe. Millions of customers use Plantix in order to identify diseases and nutrient deficiencies affecting their crops. For the first time in their farming life, they are able to obtain an accurate diagnosis. On top of this, we provide detailed advice on how to avoid crop loss and to minimise pesticide and fertilizer use. With Plantix, we are able to make a meaningful impact in farmers’ lives.
We are searching for an experienced and passionate Head of Product Manager (f/m/d) for our Berlin office.
- Define the vision of Plantix and drive the product development based on user needs, deep data insights and close stakeholder interaction
- Define high-level product concepts
- Create a product roadmap for the coming 2 years
- Lead our three existing product teams (plant team, backend team and the android team)
- Continuously deepen our knowledge of customers, product KPIs, the market and competitors in order to capture customer problems and derive solutions
Would you love to join our team of over 50 people in Germany and India?
- 8+ years of experience in product management
- 2+ years of experience in leading product teams
- Fast decision-making, along with an analytic mind for data
- Experience having worked on an entire product not only an app
- Conceptually-strong and seeing the big picture
What we offer:
- A meaningful purpose
- An energetic, smart and diverse team
- Plenty of room to contribute
- Hard work, and a lot of freedom and flexibility
- The typical startup spirit and environment