DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Plantix is the world’s most downloaded app for farmers - combining artificial intelligence and the expertise of leading research institutions around the globe. Millions of customers use Plantix in order to identify diseases and nutrient deficiencies affecting their crops. For the first time in their farming life, they are able to obtain an accurate diagnosis. On top of this, we provide detailed advice on how to avoid crop loss and to minimise pesticide and fertilizer use. With Plantix, we are able to make a meaningful impact in farmers’ lives.
Would you love to join our team of over 40 people in Germany and India?
Who we are looking for
A skilled DevOps engineer (f/m/d) with an engineering background. Except for some ML task that we do on the Google cloud, all our production environment is running on the AWS. As most of our users come from South-East Asia, we are running our servers in Europe as well as in India. We are in love with Linux and Postgres, have a heart for Jenkins and Docker and mixed feelings about MongoDB and Firebase, if you feel the same please reach out to us.
- Maintain the production environment
- Set up new server for the development environment
- Support our developer to dockerize everything
- Support our developer with Jenkins CI/CD pipelines
- Check out the latest cloud development and disseminate them throughout the team.
- Write code whenever your schedule allows it (~2/3 DevOps - 1/3 Engineering)
- You have experience with AWS Cloud, Docker, Postgres and MongoDB
- In case you are familiar with Google Cloud, Terraform, Typescript, NodeJS, Python and Firebase it is a PLUS
- You have an engineering background, but consider DevOps as the more interesting subject
- You are a friendly person that loves to interact with others
- You can communicate cutting edge cloud solutions to developers
What we offer
- The opportunity to get hands-on experience building a revolutionary and meaningful product while being able to implement own ideas
- Working for a growing, VC-backed, mission driven company that cares about its employees, a great work climate and of course pain reliefs for small farmers
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Employee stock-option plan
- Work at a modern, well-equipped office in the center of Berlin with a creative and inspiring environment (incl. fresh fruits, tea & coffee, a kitchen and relaxation area, a shower as well as 3 doggies at your disposal if you ever feel the need for furry company :)