Plantix is the world’s most downloaded app for farmers - combining artificial intelligence and the expertise of leading research institutions around the globe. Millions of customers use the Plantix Crop Doctor to diagnose crop problems, get recommendations about treatments and the best suited products at their local store. For the first time in their farming life, many are now able to obtain an accurate diagnosis and the right treatment. On top of this, we provide detailed advice on how to avoid crop loss and to minimize pesticide and fertilizer use. With Plantix, we are able to make a meaningful impact in farmers’ lives.
Would you love to join our team of over 150 people in Germany and India? We ar looking for a Content Marketing Manager (f/m/d) for our Berlin office.
With Plantix’s marketing team, we attract the interest of smallholder farmers, shopkeepers and decision makers interested in digital farming, food security and environmental problems. As part of a team of designers, video editors, and marketing managers, you will create marketing content for social media - predominantly performance marketing. Your tasks vary from understanding and analysing our user group, the creation of creatives to hands on editing and copywriting for video, slideshows and single image campaigns. One additional challenge is to handle / coordinate the 18 languages in which we offer our app Plantix. With an always-curious and strategic mindset, you will stay up to date on the digital creative landscape and our product developments, and develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets. It will be also in your responsibility to develop an editorial calendar, ensure the content team is on board, create content accordingly and edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts. To enable a planning security in the future, you will also collect best-performing cases for an effective use of resources.
- 3+ years experience in the planning, creation and iteration of social media content and campaigns based on data
- Proficient and keen in concepting, copywriting, storytelling, SEO-writing
- Safe and routine handling of all common social media specs
- Native English
- Good knowledge of intercultural communication - highlighting India (experience with localization is a plus)
- Theoretical understanding and basic knowledge of media production to communicate with video editors and illustrators.
- Attention to detail and fast turnarounds are no contradiction for you